The Shoshone-Bannock Tribes’ Public Transit Program will be resuming services on May 18, 2020. Due to the on-going COVID-19 situation, there are safety items that will be followed for the on-going safety of the riders as well as the transit staff:
- All riders will be required to wear a face mask while on the bus. If you have your own, bring it and use it on the bus.
- Physical/social distancing-riders will be required to keep their spacing 6 ft. from other riders. Please sit in designated seating only. This will cause the buses from carrying a full load of riders so Transit may have to adjust some of the routes.
- If you are feverish, coughing, sneezing, etc., PLEASE DO NOT RIDE THE BUSES!
- If Riders do not follow the safety protocols, drivers can and will not allow those riders on the transit buses.
Dispatch will ask the following questions those calling in for bus service.
- Are you now or have you been sick?
- Have you been feverish?
- Do you have shortness of Breath?
- Difficulty Breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have flu like symptoms?
Dispatch telephone # 208-478-4069