The Fort Hall Business Council has declared a state of emergency for the Fort Hall Reservation and activated the Emergency Operation Center (EOC), due to threat of the highly contagious COVID-19. To ensure the continued protection of public health and welfare and to reduce the risk of disease transmission and exposure of the COVID-19, the Council has implemented this mass COVID-19 screening for free to all residents of the Fort Hall Reservation (tribal and non-tribal) at the following locations/ dates/and times.
The screening will take place for a total of 8 weeks and those participating will need to take the screening weekly (doesn’t have to be at your district). This is not the deep nasal cavity test but a simple swab inside the nostril to determine if you are asymptomatic (a carrier of the COVID19).
SCREENING DATES & LOCATION
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 21 -EAGLE LODGE 10AM-7PM
- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22- BUFFALO LODGE 10AM-7PMWEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23- CHIEFS EVENT CENTER, EAST HALLWAY, 10AM-7PM
- NO SCREENINGS ON DECEMBER 24-26TH & JANUARY 1ST
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 28- EAGLE LODGE 10AM-7PM
- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29- BUFFALO LODGE 10AM-7PM
- WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30- CHIEFS EVENT CENTER, EAST HALLWAY, 10AM-7PM
- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31- CHIEFS EVENT CENTER, EAST HALLWAY, 10AM-7PM
Event in conjunction with I.H.S, HRSA, and Tribal Health & Human Services. If you need a ride, please call Fort Hall Transit at 208-478-4069 (please give at least 24 hour notice). This screening is available weekly until January 2021 to help decrease the spread of Covid19 on the Fort Hall Reservation.
Tribal members only receive a $20 gift card