REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) NOTICE
This formal Request for Proposal (RFP) is being issued to all Shoshone-Bannock Tribal Vendors to request fitted facemasks that will be provided to government employees to wear at work during this COVID19 pandemic. Your response to this invitation is requested via email to email@example.com or by calling 208-589-8595 to express interest by this Friday, May 8, 2020 by 3PM. Due to the Tribes being closed during this pandemic and the high priority of this RFP, written bids received by mail to the Tribes will not be taken. Please email or call to constitute your intent to bid by the given date & time. Any intent to bid after that date & time will be voided, unless there is an extension due to the low number of bids.
The Shoshone-Bannock Tribes seeks the following: fitted facemasks for Tribal Government employees.
Specific requirements include, but shall not be limited to the following:
1. Tribal vendor must be enrolled member of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribe.
2. Tribal vendor must NOT be employed by the Shoshone-Bannock Tribe due to the funding source used to payout vendors.
3. In accordance to CDC guidelines, the cloth face covering should—
• fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
• be secured with ties or ear loops (ribbon is ok to use)
• include multiple layers of fabric
• allow for breathing without restriction
• be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
DELIVERABLES: The Tribal vendor shall provide the following deliverables, subject to Tribal oversight and approval:
1. Responsive bids shall provide one (1) sample fitted facemask to Randy’L to assure it meets CDC Safety Guidelines (included in specific requirements above); due on Friday, May 8th at 12’noon at Tribal Business Bldg (conference room).
2. Each Tribal vendor shall provide an increment of either 50 or 100 face masks per vendor (choose 50 or 100); each facemask shall be placed in a sealed plastic bag (ie. sandwich bag) for health & safety.
3. Upon delivery of the completed facemasks, vendor must submit an invoice including the quantity you choose (specify 50 or 100), a current address, phone number and whom to make the check payable to (full name).
4. Payment will be made to the Tribal vendor in a check (no cash) from the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes AFTER the masks are delivered in accordance to the Tribes Finance check run schedule.
Friday, May 8th by 12’noon
to submit (1) sample facemask to assure it meets CDC guideline (mentioned in above specifications)
Completed masks are due on Monday, May 11th at 1:00 PM
or Friday, May 15th at 4:00 PM
Please call Randy’L at 208-589-8595 to arrange delivery of facemasks on those designated dates ONLY and by the certain time specified. Please follow the specific requirements and deliverables by the specified deadlines.